What is Psychotherapy?
Psychotherapy consists of a series of techniques for treating mental health and emotional disorders within a confidential, professional relationship. This treatment is aimed at the elimination of a client’s suffering and the facilitation of change in a client’s life to feel better, make positive changes and enjoy life more fully. Psychotherapy is often also referred to as Counseling or Therapy.
What is Coaching?
Coaching is focused on improving health, quality of life, more satisfying relationships and taking clients through growth towards their true potential. Coaching is goal and action oriented. Coaches help clients acquire a clearer picture of their potential, gifts, life and career purpose. They help provide a path to grow quickly and provide support, guidance and partnership along the way.
Who Would Benefit From This Work?
- People who want to discover and live their life purpose
- People who need insight into unproductive behavioral patterns
- People who desire growth and transformation
- People who feel “stuck” and want to change something in their life
- People who want to improve their career path
- People who feel like something is missing from their lives
- People who need support and vision through transitions
All major credit cards are accepted through MindBody and include a 4% service fee.
A sliding scale is available.
Cancellation Policy: All sessions are non-transferrable and non-refundable. Please note that there is a cancellation fee equal to the price of your sessions if cancelled or changed in less than 24 hours. All package sessions must be used within 12 months of the first visit.